About Missions at Faith Fellowship
“…and you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere, in Jerusalem, in Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” – Acts 1:8
A portion of Faith Fellowship’s operating budget is used for missions support in the local community (Jerusalem), in areas beyond the Riverbend (Judea and Samaria), and overseas (the ends of the earth). Of the total Missions budget, over 40% goes to Christ-centered ministries in Alton and the surrounding area. The remainder goes to support the work of Christian missions in other parts of the world. Some of these funds are also designated for quick response to immediate needs during times of crisis both locally and around the world.
The following missions receive annual support from Faith Fellowship through financial assistance, prayer and/or hands-on volunteer support.
Organizations We Support
- Community Hope Center – Cottage Hills, IL
- First Fruits M.B.T.C. – Jerseyville, IL
- Thrive Metro East – (formerly Options Now) – Godfrey, IL
- Riverbend Family Ministries – Wood River, IL
Regional (Judea and Samaria)
- Diane’s House- Adult & Teen Challenge of St. Louis – High Ridge, MO
- Good Samaritan Ministries of the Metro East – Washington Park, IL
- Jesus Es El Senor Hispanic Ministries – Cobden, IL
- St. Louis Christian College – St. Louis, MO
International (Ends of the Earth)
- Bright Hope (Uganda)
- Compassion International (Child Sponsorships)
- Love Packages (Africa, Philippines, India)
- The Mission Society (Kosovo)
Watch for volunteer opportunities and learn more about the ministry each of these missions provides through the website links. Get involved in serving!