“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
Faith Fellowship is committed to the health and safety of all our guests and teams that serve. We will continue to monitor and take precautions based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other health officials.
We are asking that you…
- Register in advance via the church website ffworship.com
- Worship online
- if you do not feel well, have been ill in the past 2 weeks,
- have a family member who is ill, or if you are considered at high risk.
- Observe social distancing practices.
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs and physical contact.
- Be considerate of the needs and concerns of those around you.
What to expect
- Family members may sit together in the auditorium.
- (3 seats should be left between family units.)
- (No one should be seated directly in front or behind you.)
- Nursery and Kids’ Zone are open.
- The CDC recommends the use of masks.
- Service will be approximately 45 minutes.
- After service everyone (excluding volunteers) should exit the building.
Thank you for your patience!