“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
Faith Fellowship is committed to the health and safety of all our guests and teams that serve. We will continue to monitor and take precautions based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other health officials.
We are asking that you…
- Register in advance via the church website ffworship.com
- Worship online
- if you do not feel well, have been ill in the past 2 weeks,
- have a family member who is ill, or if you are considered at high risk.
- Observe social distancing practices.
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs and physical contact.
- Be considerate of the needs and concerns of those around you.
What to expect
- Doors to the building will open promptly at 9:30am.
- Family members will be seated together in the auditorium upon arrival.
- (3 seats will be left between family units.)
- (No one will be seated directly in front or behind you.)
- Attendance will be limited.
- (approximately 25% of seating capacity)
- Café will remain closed for the present time.
- Nursery and the Kids’ Zone will remain closed for the present time.
- The CDC recommends the use of masks.
- (We understand this is a personal decision.)
- Service will be approximately 45 minutes.
- Following the service:
- the congregation will be released by rows.
- Everyone (excluding volunteers) should exit the building at that time.
Thank you for your patience!